Lebanon Short Break Promo Tour
2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS TOUR (Min 4 PAX)
The Highlights of the Tour
- Plunge into the warm and hospitable atmosphere of Lebanon
- Discover Beirut- center of early civilizations and history, magnificent never sleeping city
- Reach the incredible mount Harissa by cable car and enjoy the view of Beirut &Jounieh
- Admire Roman Bath 200 BC old, Famous Raouche Piegon Rock, and St. George Cathedral & museum, and Al Amine Mosque.
- Get acquainted with the ancient history of mankind originated out of Byblos
- Stroll around amazing souks of Byblos – «Source of the God»
Transfer from the airport to the hotel. From this very moment, your acquaintance with Lebanon will start. In recent years, more and more tourists from around the world are choosing Lebanon as an attractive tourist destination. Its fantastic mountain landscapes, unique culture and mouth-watering national cuisine don’t leave anyone indifferent. With the help of our professional guide, you will plunge into the local culture and reveal lots of secrets. After you check-in at the hotel, you will tour the old city of Beirut. Visiting the famous Raouche rock and corniche, heading afterwards towards Solidere, Parliament Sqaure, Mohammed St. Georges Cathedral, Al Amin Mosque, and Roman ruins. Clients can decide whether they would like to have a dinner in Beirut most vibrant district, Gemayzeh, or perhaps wonder in lively pubs or go back to hotel. drop back to hotel around 19:00.
Pick up from hotel at 9:00 A.M. head towards the city of Jounieh. Get on board the Telefrique (skyline) and Funicular and go all the way up to the majestic mountain of Notre Dame Du Harissa. Tour one of Lebanon’s most visited touristic site. Visit the Basilica and climb the 110 steps reaching the statue. Take amazing photos from this peak of Jounieh Bay and Beirut laying underneath. Head afterwards to Akoura (if there are no snow) or Zaarour (in case there is snow). spend sometimes admiring nature and beautiful scenery. Head back historical and vivid Byblos. Visit the old souq, and 300 B.C. Byblos castle. Savor some drinks or dinner ( at customer own expense). Return back to Hotel by 19:00.
After breakfast in your hotel you will Check-out from your hotel and meet the driver in the hotel lobby, by 12:00 PM afternoon max. You can leave your luggage in Hotel and roam around the city, buy souvenirs or spend free time as you want. Kindly note that 3 Hours before your flight departure the driver will arrive at your hotel lobby, collect your luggage and will take you to Beirut International Airport for your Departure Flight.
- - 4 star Accommodation
- - Daily breakfast
- - Airport pick up and drop back
- - Private and exclusive tours as per the itinerary
- - Daily Pick & Drop service for tour
- - Driver Guide- English Speaking & Child Friendly
- - Flight Tickets & Visa fee
- - Medical / Travel insurance
- - Lunches & dinners
- - Entrances & Rides
- - Anything that’s not mentioned in the inclusions above
In Summer needs to pack comfortable shoes, light clothes, jumper, sun screen, hat, and sun glasses. During Winter you need to pack warm clothes, gloves, sun glasses, hat, and a beanie.
Touristic visa on arrival for 30 days is usually granted for most countries. To verify the conditions and if any charges applicable please visit this link http://www.general-security.gov.lb/en/posts/38
Modest clothes and appropriate clothes are recommended when visiting religious places. Women are advised not to wear shorts and short skirts. It is also recommended for women to bring along a scarf to cover their hair for when visiting mosques or churches.
Promo offer is available till 30 November!
4 star tour package price per pax :-
Quadruple sharing basis –195 USD (Min. 4 pax required)
Double-Triple sharing basis- 270 USD (Min. 2 pax required)
Single room- 430 USD (Solo only)
2 Adults & 1 Kid (0- 6) years – 540 USD